Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dee's Diner





Another one of my old standbys that I keep returning to over and over again. Again, good diner food and an endless cup of coffee. I can enjoy just sitting and reading the newspaper and not have to worry about how long I've been sitting there, they will just keep filling that cup until I just say "no" and because I'm such a regular, if they see me coming up the parking lot, they will have coffee waiting for me at my regular table and have my order in before I sit down. My favorite item on the menu is the hamburger with a side of mac salad. If your looking for a good burger, I would recommend you try out Dee's. Located on Rt. 11 in the Mattydale Plaza (1900 Brewerton Rd.) next to the post office.

http://www.syracusenewtimes.com/newyork/article-5467-howling-success.html

No comments:

Post a Comment